BDMCC General meeting
Monday, May 10, 2021 at 6:30pm at the “Pat Hickey” School House
The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, May 10, 2021 at the School House by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted. Treasurer’s report was read and accepted.
- Carol Hickey donation – An additional $5,000 was donated by Carol Hickey in Pat Hickey’s name to be used at the School House
- Battle on Bago – We received $960 from the ticket sales this year
- Property/Trail Update
- We have a foundation issue on the School House
- Bruce is meeting with the team this upcoming week
- Islands #8 and #10 are completed – Island #10 seems to be low on the east side and markers seem to be missing on island #8
- Bruce is going to town meeting on May 20th to make them aware of any trail updates
- Golf Outing Sunday, August 15th at 10am at Winchester Hills. Randy is working on details
- Other ideas for fundraising were gun raffles and calendar raffle. Was decided to keep our Banquet in the Spring 2022.
- Pontoon Boat
- Drain and put a new battery in to see if it runs
- Property Clean Up To Do’s
- Fix the posts while the ground is soft
- Kiosk Roof – Put a tin roof on
- Web Updates
- Things are going well. Wish List will be updated. Art will be getting Jordan additional updates for breakwall
- Membership Renewal
- It was agreed to change our membership year to calendar year January 1st – December 31st.
Meeting was adjourned by Art Techlow, seconded by Lawanda Jungwirth at 7:21pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:30pm at the “Pat