The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, October 10, 2022 at the Westward Ho at 6:30pm by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted. Treasurers report was read and accepted.
- Calendar Raffle – Sold all 750 tickets. Drawings are going great via Facebook Live.
- Fox Valley Savings donated $100 for Earth Day
- Stacy Frakes – Sturgeon Advisory has not had a meeting since April 2022
- Winnebago Fisheries – October 19th meeting that Tom Bett plans to attend
- Winneconne Reporting is due in November. Jordan will get visitor details to Bruce.
- Property/Trail Update
- Breakwall – Noffke is higher than HyWay Landscapers. Stone went from $30 to $51/ton. Possibly shortening the breakwalls by 10 feet each to save money. Asking us to do markers that would save us $3500.
- Wiouwash Trail Clean Up – Jordan will handle clean up
- Parking Lot Cameras – Estimate of $4800. Ask on website/Facebook for funds for security cameras
- Strategic Plan – Bruce will send out Lawandas proposed changes. Will review at November meeting
- Invasive Project – Lots of information was found. Next step is to give Dropbox access to Ron and Tom Bett to start compiling information into folders
- Guns – Guns are located. Will talk with our attorney about liability of selling guns
- Lawn mower – Looking for a riding lawn mower of 46 inches or larger in great condition
- Membership Cards – Jordan will print up new membership cards on cardstock to distribute to area establishments
Meeting was adjourned by Don Stowe, seconded by Brad Winkler at 7:27pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, November 14, 2022 at The Westward Ho – Oshkosh.