BDMCC General Meeting
Monday, January 17, 2022 at 6:30pm at Winkler’s Westward Ho - Oshkosh
The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, January 17, 2022 at the Winkler’s Westward Ho by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted.
- Battle on Bago – Kevin, Don, Ken, Bruce and Jordan all have tickets. Bruce sold his 100 tickets.
- Calendar Raffle – Best to have a 1-month calendar raffle having the drawing take place at Jordan’s home. More to come on this in the near future.
- Property/Trail Update
- Lift – We can’t move it ourselves. Contact Radtke to see if there is value we can get out of it.
- Breakwall – We received grant for new rock and we will be adding a 50-foot semi circle to the inside for a turn around.
- Memberships – Memberships are due!
- Parking Lot Camera – will be bought/installed in the Spring
- Banquet – We have Thursday, April 7th reserved at the Fin for our banquet. First banquet meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 24th 6pm at Westward Ho
- Strategic Plan – Bruce and Lawanda will meet and get that updated
Meeting was adjourned by Don Stowe, seconded by Pete Guckenberg at 7:25pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, February 21, 2022 at Winklers Westward Ho.