BDMCC General Meeting
Monday, April 11, 2022 at 6:30pm at Winkler’s Westward Ho - Oshkosh
The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, April 11, 2022 at the Winkler’s Westward Ho at 6:30pm by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted.
- Tom Bett - $500
- Tom Radtke - $630 for Banquet Gun
- Sturgeon Committee – DNR is no longer visiting the idea of banning cameras/technology. May need to revisit Sturgeon Spearing hours if daylight savings changes.
- Calendar Raffle – We will have an October Calendar Raffle. Selling 750 tickets at $20/piece. $200 given away each day, with $500 given away on Saturdays. Drawing will take place at Jordan’s home. Jordan will get tickets printed.
- Property/Trail Update
- Trail Opening potentially opening up first week of May. More to come on this.
- We did receive the bill from Hy Way Landscapers
- Wiouwash Clean Up – Jordan will get something organized in May
- Boot Cleaner needs to get installed
- Parking Lot Camera – will be bought/installed in the Spring
- Order more Feature Tickets next year! 1402 feature tickets were sold in this years banquet.
- Dice Game – Raise the price to $10 for 5 shakes
- Need larger drums for the drawings
- Include or not include membership with banquet fee?
- Memberships – Jordan will have updated list at May Meeting
- Strategic Plan – Ron & Lawanda are working together on this and will come to the club with any questions
- Code for Gates – Look into getting a keypad/lock to allow members only to walk through the gates
Meeting was adjourned by Randy Pointon, seconded by Kevin Stowe at 7:30pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday May 9, 2022 at Terrells Island – Schoolhouse.