The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, June 13, 2022 at the School House at 6:33pm by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted. Treasurers report was read and accepted.
- Calendar Raffle – Selling 750 tickets at $20/piece. $200 given away each day, with $500 given away on Saturdays. See Jordan for tickets.
- Golf Outing – Bruce and Randy are getting a date set up
- Property/Trail Update
- Turn around sunk when the ice melted
- HyWay Landscapers is paid. Noffke Landscapers is going through approval.
- Boot Cleaner to be installed once it dries up
- Wiowash Trail Clean Up – Friday, June 17th
- Parking Lot Camera – Bruce will call Brian from Audio Plus to get a camera set up
- Memberships – 109 Members including Lifetime Members. Jordan will reference back to years past to see who is due for memberships.
- Strategic Plan – Ron & Lawanda are working together on this and will come to the club with any questions
- Invasive Project – Lawanda is compiling a list
- Code for Gates – We need to develop and put a policy in place - Who has the codes? Who is coming in? Rules for the Codes, etc.
- Guns – Sell Brett Favre and two pistols with wrong caliber stamping. Bruce will loacate guns.
Meeting was adjourned by Lawanda Jungwirth, seconded by Kevin Stowe at 7:17pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, July 11, 2022 at Terrells Island – Schoolhouse.