The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, August, 22, 2022 at the School House at 6:32pm by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted. Treasurers report was read and accepted.
- Calendar Raffle – Selling 750 tickets at $20/piece. $200 given away each day, with $500 given away on Saturdays in October. See Jordan for tickets.
- Golf Outing – We had 44 golfers – Get at least 18 teams next year and more prizes.
- Got reimbursed for extra electric bill $298.29
- Baltes made a $150 donation
- Property/Trail Update
- Breakwall – Letter sent for rebid.
- Markers - Ken and Bruce went out and redid markers. Will need to be redone in Spring.
- Wiouwash Trail Clean Up – Will get date set in October
- Boot Cleaner – Brad Winkler will look into getting something to drill
- Parking Lot Camera – Bruce will call Brian from Audio Plus
- Strategic Plan – Goal 1 was talked through. Ron, Lawanda and Pete will make talked about changes. Jordan will get a log book for schoolhouse.
- Access to Gates and Buildings – Pete and Bruce are giving Ken Meier the codes for access to the gates and garage.
- Invasive Project – From CDs - 182 species/descriptions/locations were found. Ron took them off the CD and put them into a spreadsheet. Present in 2000/present today? Will add anything new. Tom Bett, Korin Doering and Art have accumulated items and will meet to decide what is important to the club.
- Guns – Bruce will locate guns
- Please note: We have a new Tax-Exempt Number
- Lawn mower – In need of a new one - 46 inch or larger – good working condition
Meeting was adjourned by Kevin Stowe, seconded by Lawanda Jungwirth at 7:33pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, September 26, 2022 at The Westward Ho – Oshkosh.